We're redefining the future of media.
Champimom is a fast-growing modern media company that connects with our passionate audiences through premium quality content and useful tools and resources. We aim to empower smart parents to make informed and wise decisions throughout their parenting journeys. We are currently seeking a high-caliber Editor / Senior Editor to cope with our rapid expansion.
- Responsible for content development and management of our digital media platforms.
- Assist to develop and implement content strategies in order to grow and retain our user base, stimulate engagement and conversions.
- Collaborate with other teams to manage and coordinate campaigns and user engagement actions.
- Liaise with freelance writers, translators, artists, and photographers/videographers to ensure timely production of assigned tasks
- Provide timely content update on the website and social media channels/li>
- Perform ad hoc projects as assigned
- University graduate in communications, public relations, journalism or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of professional experience in Chinese editing/copywriting/writing (candidates with more experience may be considered for the higher position)
- Experience in digital media and exposure to parenting issues are preferred
- Strong research skills, including a broad understanding of online search engines/li>
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced and creative environment
- 5 days Work + Public Holidays
- Professional Training
- Excellent career prospects in the exciting digital media industry
We offer excellent remuneration package to the successful candidate. Interested candidates please send us your full resume with current and expected remuneration package & available date to email@example.com